paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker

Re: Still planning which way to go.

In Reply to: Re: Still planning which way to go. posted by Dale on January 17, 2003 at 11:59:58:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker ]

Posted by:
Vampyr
on January 18, 2003 at 00:15:12

Brass would be fine so long as the push solenoid rod is always in contact with the shaft perhaps with the return spring on the valve opposite the solenoid. (also the stroke has to be short enough not to bottom the switch). As long as you don't have the impact you should be fine.

: I want to mount a solenoid in front of the 3 way to operate it electronically. I may need a custom 3 way shaft made so the shaft extends out the front so I can mechanically attach the solenoid to it simular to the other end and the 3 way rod.

: Otherwise I have to find a stainless or Titanium shaft and peck on it with the push solenoid. Brass wouldn't hold up... Too soft.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.