paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker

Air America Vigilante

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker ]

Posted by:
Carthage
on January 24, 2003 at 13:47:39

I recently bought a vigilante for my cocker, but after i installed it, i lost all sembelance of consistance. It then got so bad that the marker wouldn't even have enough air to shoot a ball clear of the barrel, then would go back up if i fired off a string of shots. I tried adjusting it, but the psi is right for my marker, and should work, but its almost like its starving for air, then starting to get to much, all within a few shots. Has anyone ever heard of this? Does it need to be broken in, or is it something broken? I tried it on a spyder, and had no problems with it, it only seems to do this on my cocker. Any help would be appreciated. I'm running hpa if that makes any difference.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.