paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker

Hinges AHHHHHH

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker ]

Posted by:
Poldo

on February 20, 2003 at 08:45:03

ok here is the deal. i got my 03 in and took the hinge off of it to put on my 96 mini. now the timing rod on my 96 had the flattened end...you know how they used to do that for trigger jobs and what not...anyway..so i took it to a grinder and got it back to a normal size so that the trigger would operate smoothly. so in the frustration of timing the damn thing...i snapped the rod. so i had to turn to the old one...the one that wasnt threaded. so i got it on...no leaks...and all that good stuff. well...if i dont let the trigger snap forward...the lug wont catch the sear. ive also noticed that the timing rod looks to be slanting down. almost as if the 3-way would be too high to line up with the hole in the trigger. I am thinking that maybe the placement of the 3-way has been changed over the years? anyway...i have another threaded rod on order...and i will see how that works...but i am not expecting any difference from it beings i have the one right now working the 3-way fine. its just the lug slippage. I have tried different heights on the lug also. that didnt work. I can usually fix a slide trigger and im pretty good with e-blades...but hinges...are greed to me. so some help would help
thanks
adam

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.