paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker

98 cocker, Bargain?

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker ]

Posted by:
Beest

on February 22, 2003 at 11:21:23

I have been playing PB for a couple of years and am thinking of upgrading from my Tippmann to a 'cocker. I have been eyeing up the '03s, but was in one of my local PB stores yesterday and they had a used 'cocker on the wall. The guy behind the counter thought it was a 98, it was all stock internals but had an upgrade chrome front pnuematics, with adjusatble front reg, it also had a 12 inch Booomstick barrel.
It was priced at $200 but the assistant thought this was too much, perhaps there is room for negotiation. This would not be a private sale it would be from the store who would warranty it to some extent, that it works reasonably for instance.
I am 32, a PhD educated engineer and would be quite interested in stripping and refurbishing it, but would I be able to get spares if anything broke, or put a hinge on later or this this marker dead end.
What do you think I could offer for it, I'm in SE Michigan.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.