paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker

Re: How in the world....

In Reply to: How in the world.... posted by Rltcmatt on March 25, 2003 at 20:45:19:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker ]

Posted by:
Greezypete

on March 25, 2003 at 23:10:38

: So I have decided to look into getting an electro cocker as a new toy. So I hopped on the internet and looked up the available electronics kits, easy enough, then I decided to research the variants of cockers to decide on a model. Here is where time stopped. I got my Phd, raised my children, cured cancer, and put an end to world hunger but I have not been able to find the end of the list of cocker variants. Is there a consolidated list showing the features of the Dark this, or Warped that, and the STO something or other and the 1,000 other varieties? As you can tell I am new to cockers and the sheer volume of models/types is daunting. How did you all do your research to ensure you were getting the best model for you? Am I doomed to surf the internet endlessly and review countless thousands of variants? I hope someone has a table that lists every single variant and all of their traits in an easy to read and compare format. I also hope that I hit the lottery tomorrow and am swarmed by gorgeous swimsuit models (IE I am sure none of the above will happen but any assistance will be appreciated, thanks).

try looking at www.pbreview.com it may not answer all of your questions but you can look at a lot of different cockers. the guns are broke down into catagories (electro, semi-auto , ect.)

hope this helps

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.