paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker

Re: How in the world....

In Reply to: Re: How in the world.... posted by Greezypete on March 25, 2003 at 23:10:38:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker ]

Posted by:
Jasleth

on March 26, 2003 at 12:27:21

best advice I can give you at the moment

check em out at the field. If you see someone that has one that you were interested in - ask them how they like it, what it does well, what it doesnt do well. Does it have some quirks, is it reliable, do they understand how it works.....

After you ask a lot of questions - ask if they would let you hold it and maybe squeeze off a few rounds in the target area. Pop off a few at a bunker while you wait on the field maybe...

Basically combine your web surfing with some real world hands on q/a and demonstration - after that you can make your own decision on which one suits you best. Everyone has their own preference - its up to you to find what suits you.

Personally I like the Orracle that I have, it isnt electro but it works =P Also there is very little left to do once you get it - only things I changed was the bottomline I added a CP drop and on/off and snapped on a VL12vRevvy on top and a Crossfire 68/4500 on bottom and I was off to the races.

good luck out there and have fun

Jasleth

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.