paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker

Bold words

In Reply to: I have no idea but..... posted by Dale on April 01, 2003 at 14:55:05:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker ]

Posted by:
splat_king_cole

on April 06, 2003 at 19:17:43

That's some pretty heavy stuff you're saying about paint to bore size matching not mattering. I applaud you're audacity and your theories are sound, but trying to convince everyone to throw away their long standing beliefs is going to take more than theories.

I'm just not buying it! I am not the type of person who can be convinced something is true just because the numbers add up. I build automated machinery for a living and I've seen engineers come up with ideas that sound great on paper but they just don't work. On the flip side of that, some theories will never work on paper but in reality they work just fine. For instance, according to engineers and physicists, helecopters should not be able to fly, but we've all witnessed them flying all over Iraq recently.

For years there have been numerous tests in which the results indicate that painball to bore size DOES matter. Many of these tests were unsolicited so the results wouldn't be biased. I have yet to see the results of a barrel to bore size test that showed no difference between matching and non-matching.

If you know of any hard proof of your theories please post it in a reply. I would like to see it. Don't take it the wrong way, I'm not trying to make fun of you. I would love to see you proven right and watch as the whole paintball community jaws hit the ground. I'm just asking for some test results.

PEACE!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.