paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker

Re: E-Blade vs a new Angel/Matrix/Strange Impy

In Reply to: E-Blade vs a new Angel/Matrix/Strange Impy posted by Shadow_Cocker on April 24, 2003 at 03:35:35:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker ]

Posted by:
Troy_ "pbboss" Jones
on April 24, 2003 at 13:49:34

I recently upgraded both my 2k3 cocker and my wifes with the e-blade. I can tell you that my cocker is a dream gun, no problems whatsoever accuracy is excellant and preformance is spectacular. I myself have no experience with the markers you want to compare them to, except for my neighbors Angel which I can dust in throwing paint, accuracy is even. My wifes e-blade, only had one problem. First, day after upgrade the board fried. This could have been an instalation problem, but the techs from planet eclipse installed it. Worr games fixed it the next day. Problem solved? Luckily I live kinda close to them. One of the biggest things I have experienced with the e-blade is dont mess with the settings unless you fully understand. I love my E, my wifes is working great, and my brother in-law loves his. So 3 guns only one major problem in the. Just to give you another option. Check out the Race Gun upgrade. I met one of the techs at a local field, and he had this upgrade on his IR3, this was a friendin piece of paint throwing machinary. And it seemed like the Race Gun upgrade was alot more user friendly, having the capability to be adjusted via computer, or palm.

: I am guessing this kinda question has been posted for a while so excuse my ineptness.

: Recently due to some new aquirements to my team I have shifted to another position, mid/back but mainly back. What I need now is an instrument to rain down the paint while keeping a deal of accuracy and Im finding my cocker to be a bit sluggish in this dept compared to most electros out there.

: Ive tried angels, a matrix lCD, 2 diff impys (stock vision and Strange) and also a GT Timmy. The one thing I havent been able to test yet is a E-Blade cocker. Now ive been a " cocker guy " for quite some time now and I am hessitant to give up the accuracy of my cocker. If I were to upgrade it would be buying and E-blade and putting it on a 02 vert feed body so it would cost a great deal less then buying a new angel/etc

: So the question is... how do you rate an E-Blade cocker vs the high end markers out there? Is the speed comparable? Am I right to assume that accuracy is not effected that much?

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.