paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker

E-Blade vs a new Angel/Matrix/Strange Impy

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker ]

Posted by:
Shadow_Cocker

on April 24, 2003 at 03:35:35

I am guessing this kinda question has been posted for a while so excuse my ineptness.

Recently due to some new aquirements to my team I have shifted to another position, mid/back but mainly back. What I need now is an instrument to rain down the paint while keeping a deal of accuracy and Im finding my cocker to be a bit sluggish in this dept compared to most electros out there.

Ive tried angels, a matrix lCD, 2 diff impys (stock vision and Strange) and also a GT Timmy. The one thing I havent been able to test yet is a E-Blade cocker. Now ive been a " cocker guy " for quite some time now and I am hessitant to give up the accuracy of my cocker. If I were to upgrade it would be buying and E-blade and putting it on a 02 vert feed body so it would cost a great deal less then buying a new angel/etc

So the question is... how do you rate an E-Blade cocker vs the high end markers out there? Is the speed comparable? Am I right to assume that accuracy is not effected that much?

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.