paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker

WHat is easier changing tank to hp or gun to lp

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker ]

Posted by:
Zepher

on May 14, 2003 at 21:15:37

I got a good deal on a 68ci 3000psi tank. I also have a 2002 vert autococker right now fully stock.
But i have a problem. The tank is preset to lp and i am pretty sure my gun dosent run lp. so i was wonder what would be the best thing to do.
get a new regulator{which i think thats what i am suppose to do}for my tank and set the preset higher {like 800 i think) or should i convert my
autococker to lp. if converting my gun is the answer how would i go about doing that and could you give me any recorces were i could find out the best {and easiest} ways to do it.
keep in mind i am also looking to not run up my budjet so the cheaper solution would be better.

thanks this would help me a ton
bill please reply.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.