paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker

Re: Racegun Conversion

In Reply to: Re: Racegun Conversion posted by Razorpb on June 02, 2003 at 16:22:50:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker ]

Posted by:
Seitenschneider
on June 03, 2003 at 06:38:14

Right on the mark. If you decide not to get a professional frame try ans or www.industrypaintball.com (billy should set you up and is a reknown racegun tech!)
I suggest you get the full version of the frame, though.

: The Race Gun is actually a product of Race Gun DK out of Denmark. Pro Paintball has their own frame that they put the Race stuff into, along with a front block, just like ANS does with the Race products. The ones sold now from Pro are the 9v models. Be aware, as I wasn't when I purchased mine, that Race Gun DK does NOT support the 9v frames and currently the new software just released from them does not work with the 9v frames. The actual Race Gun frames run on a rechargable battery pack, and go for more than the 9v frames. A good website is racegundk.com, it has a forum and everything, most things carry over but as I said, there are some differences. The install is not that tough, if you've ever taken your gun completely apart you can handle the Race install, but Pro offers it for free I believe and they will then warrranty it for life, a good option. Hope it helps.

: : Race Gun is a product of Professional Paintball, makers of FreeFlow cockers. They (and I) recommend sending your marker in to them so their techs can do the install, it's a complicated setup, much more so than the eBlade.
: : www.professionalpaintball.com

: : : Hey, does anyone know where I could buy a Racegun Conversion and/or a website about them?

: : : Thanks.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.