paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker

Re: Racegun Conversion

In Reply to: Re: Racegun Conversion posted by Seitenschneider on June 03, 2003 at 06:38:14:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker ]

Posted by:
hexum_A.C.

on June 17, 2003 at 23:45:05

Thats true. Race gun is out of denmark but they have liscensed out their product to certain companies to sell here in the states. i have a cocker with a race frame done by ANS. i happen to live just down the street from the one and only ANS shop in the world. They sell a gun complete with the race frame allready on it called the GX-E. They also have an anti-chop eye on it so you will never ever again chop a ball in the breech. the eye will not let the bolt close until a ball has broken the infrared beam that is at the bottom of the breech. With my halo loader i can easily reach 18 bps on semi auto and over 22 bps with a halo attached to a warp drive loader. if you love the cocker but must go electric the GX-E is the way to go. much better than the eclipse E-blade or the WGP electro. reply back if you have any questions about it.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.