paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker

Re: making the bolt bounce back to prevent ball br

In Reply to: making the bolt bounce back to prevent ball break? posted by charlie2k3 on June 12, 2003 at 22:47:16:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker ]

Posted by:
Flea2k

on June 16, 2003 at 18:48:04

: I remember a while ago reading online about a relatively simple way to make an autococker bolt bounce back off a paintball instead of breaking it if the ball wasnt completely in the breach. Ive searched using google without luck, im guessing because I forgot the term that is used to describe this. Does anyone know of a webpage with detailed instructions on how to make the autococker bolt bounce off pinched balls instead of breaking them? Thanks.

One of the nice things about the autococker is its versatality. You can make it mimmic any gun thats out there pretty much. You need to look into Low pressure. My cocker for right now operates at 150psi and can shoot paint at 50 psi you just cant rip at that pressure as the gun will choke. But to answer your question is that part of my making the gun low pressure is to replace the stock end pneumatics with palmer stuff. I know for a fact that changing out your end reg for a palmer rock reg , you can drop the pressure on the bolt so much that you can put your finger in the feed and it wont hurt. whether you whole gun has to be low pressure to accomdate that I dont know. Check out A.K.A. they are the low pressure experts maybe they can fill you in.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.