paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker

New 03 Cocker owner here, some tips please...

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker ]

Posted by:
Rabbit08

on June 17, 2003 at 00:56:07

Before I do my hunt for info online thought Id post here and get some opinions. Long time player here, finally upgraded from my trusty ole Carbine.

1. How does a guy adjust the timing after hes shortened the trigger pull down a bit? What should I look for to get proper timing(how far should the bolt go back, etc). (most info Ive seen so far is for pre 03 cockers, not sure if its the same)

2. Any real advantage, aside from cosmetic, in getting a new reg right away? How does one tune the stock one down a notch. Seems a little heavy on the air consumption, but I may be mistaken.

3. 2k2 Intimidators come with a hopper collar that can be tightened. Any aftermarket one available for cockers? For that matter can it even be replaced?

Im sure Ill have more questions later, first weekend of play and it worked amazingly. Really is just a damn fine shooting and accurate gun. 100% happy with my choice not to go electric. Shot great out of the box, havent fiddled with the timing one bit.....yet.....

Thanks for the help

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.