paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker

Very strange velocity problems

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker ]

Posted by:
Steve "Sneaky Man" Herman
on July 06, 2003 at 12:19:02

So I went to the store, filled up two fresh tanks so I could get in some target practice. I start shooting and realize every other shot has a major drop off in velocity. And it was literally every other shot too. I was at home so I didn't have access to a chornograph, but I estimate my velocity was going between 240-280 fps. Yes I am using CO2, but these shots were not in rapid succession so I don't think it was that kind of drop off. Another piece of information is that I recently changed my hoses, but those hoses were NOT specifically autococker hoses. Again, I don't think that would explain every OTHER shot being slow, but it might help someone else come to a possible solution. FYI, I am running a 99 Autococker with some kind of venturi bolt (ugh), stock barrel, what looks like a stock reg, and what looks like stock front end parts. I am a little reluctant to take this thing apart because I haven't learned to time it yet, but I'll do whatever is necessary to fix my gun. Thanks a lot!

Steve

Follow Ups:
  • Be there, Dale "Head_Hunters" DuPont 08:41:47 07/07/03 (3)
    • questions Steve "Sneaky Man" Herman 16:39:30 07/07/03 (2)

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.