paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker

Re: Eblade troubles

In Reply to: Re: Eblade troubles posted by GR|M-REPR on June 02, 2003 at 23:22:52:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker ]

Posted by:
GR|M-REPR
on July 07, 2003 at 22:58:11

Ok so this has been resolved by Eclipse (Gerry) in Warren RI. I had the misfortune of have this problem during NPPL and PSP in Chicago, which slowed down the replacement process, but only slightly. Overall I am unable to tell you all just how happy I am with the GREAT service provided to me by ECLIPSE, everyone was friendly and courteous, and maintained a sense of urgency throughout the process of resolving my dilemma.

Now that the EBLADE is working all I can say is WOO HOO. What an excellent way to improve the overall functionality of an Autococker. WOW.

: I called ECLIPSE in Manchester England and they put me in touch with Jack Wood who thinks I have received a non-programmed board. They have offered to resolve the problem but I haven't heard back from them yet as to how they want me to go about returning the defective product and to where. So far I am extremely pleased with their customer service and commitment to me and their product. I will keep you all informed as to the final outcome.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.