paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker

Re: parts for best efficiency

In Reply to: parts for best efficiency posted by Nobie on July 15, 2003 at 15:38:09:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker ]

Posted by:
gregh
on July 15, 2003 at 23:05:57

My son has a 2003 vertical feed cocker and as we live real close to free Flow(Professional Paintball in Victor NY home of Team Lockout) we have been doing FreeFlow stuff. The internal kit(75.00 including install) and their bolt has allowed my son's gun to use a single 3000 psi 68cc tank for 5-6 hours play(usually shoots in the 1000-1500 range) and still have a good amount of air left. I was so impressed I just bought a free flow and it too is very efficient with air and with the xception of a different front end(my son has an orracle front end I have an Eblade with a Palmer reg) and reg(my son has stock reg I have a sidewinder) it is like my sons and is just as effecient. BTW if anybody is interested in a centerflag reg never used(it came in a package deal with my freeflow but I wanted the sidewinder so I have this brand new reg for sale) 40.00 and it was modified by the FreeFlow guys with a shim to allow it to run with higher PSI.

: i would like to know parts for best efficiency not necessarily lowest pressure but good efficiency
: thanks in advance
: Nobie

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.