paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker

Re: Front end and LP?

In Reply to: Re: Front end and LP? posted by Dale on July 24, 2003 at 23:49:03:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker ]

Posted by:
Gotin_Drachenhart

on July 26, 2003 at 18:12:05

Well, it wasn't so much a matter of how the front end kit would be a boon to performance as to wether or not a newer one would affect it at _all_. I like my stock setup just fine actually, though I did get an ANS adjustable front reg as adjusting both stock regs on the 'cocker is a nightmare IMO. Seeing as I don't have my own chrono and hogging the field's is rather rude when you sit there all day long just to time your marker or sweet spot it.

Anyways, was just wondering if anyone had made a kit with higher flow rates in mind or perhaps one that sips air or something. Or even one on ball bearings or some other low friction application : )

My cocker has it's fair share of stock parts. Save for the two regulators, valve, barrel, hammer and springs, everything else is stock.

The front end kit was just a passing thought : )

Honestly, the next part I'll likely get is a swing trigger of some kind. And I'll eventually get around to installing a Lightning bolt too, maybe a straight cocking rod or something, but I see the custom rods and back plates as just frills actually.

To answer your question though Dale, my goal is to make an effecient, SMOOTH opperating marker that is consistant shot to shot. Accuracy falls into place after effeciency and (more importantly IMO) practice. I can get silly tight groups at almost max range now as it is when everything is ideal. So now it's just a matter of a bit of making everything snazy. And snazy to me means smooth as I don't like "bling" ; )

Gotin

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.