paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker

eblade cocker problems wierd

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker ]

Posted by:
gregh
on August 06, 2003 at 02:23:49

I have a FreeFlow Eblade cocker I picked up on July 3rd and have had issues. The gun has been back to FreeFlow many times as it was not right but last Friday the gun performed great, was fast accurate and consistent. I played with it outside on DSunday and while it stuttered a little when firing fast overall it seemed good. Played with it tonight and right after airing it up it was burping(no adjustments done to gun since last time played with). I turned reg in and it seemed to dry fire okay. I then tried to shoot paintballs and it was double firing 2 paintballs, barely rolling them out etc.... I turned up reg and it was better though still stuttered. I got it so it was firing right and at local field of 230-240. During the game it started to roll paint balls out again and then would be okay and then it started burping again. I cranked up reg and it seemed to be fixed. It started again in the next game and again i cranked up the reg to get it to shoot right. IO then noticed my velocity seemed to be way down. On the chrono it was now shooting 190 FPS on second shot dropped to 176 and the dropped to 154. I turned off eblade and checked PB fit and was good. Chronoed again and was at 194 and then irt went to 182, 177, 165 and 167. I cranked up velocity and got a 230-243 reading everytime. After playing it started to burp again and velocity dropped off. WTF?? I have had gun back several times and they have replaced RAm, cocking rod, eye, and other parts but gun still is not right and very undependable. What am I doing wrong?

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.