paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker

Yes, I have been diagnosed with TMFT.

In Reply to: Re: UltraQuiet Switchable Sniper Mode Actually Works! posted by Corey on August 05, 2003 at 11:26:34:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker ]

Posted by:
Dale "Head_Hunters" DuPont
on August 06, 2003 at 12:38:38

TMFT = Too Much Free Time

But I can't afford to buy paint and travel across the country going to scenerio games. YET.

But the wife just got a Big Raise so things are looking up. LOL!

It is cheaper to tinker and just think about paintball.

I have more ideas and projects than I have the ability or skill to make.

I am looking for other TINKERS to Co-OP on some paintball projects.

IF they are engineering/business types and want to market something and turn a hobby into a business, they are welcome to go right ahead.

I'll be their 'marketing guy' and demo our gizmos at all the games they sponsor me to go to..... Fair enough?

Otherwise, I plan to make the plans or any of my projects that actually WORK available to anyone that is interested.

Hopefully on a website to free up some tinker time instead of answering E mails.

If you are just a hobbiest, a kid in high school or tech school that wants to just apply what they know and maybe learn something along the way. You are welcome to help too.

Projects in R&D or back burner are:

Sniper Decoy Markers

Low Light capable Auto Rangefinder. I have a day use Auto Rangefinder Done.

Do It Yourself, Full Auto conversions. (This is a completed project.)

Flash Bang Grenades (about DONE and ready for field testing)

Multi Use, Self Contained, Self re-arming anti-personnel mines trigger by PIR Motion Detectors.

Lightweight marker mounted grenade/rocket launchers.

Long Range Anti Tank weapons that can hit a 18" x 24" kill plate at 40-60 yards.

Imitation 50 cal machine guns based on a Tippman 98 with a Resonse trigger on it. Just add a local field's marker and set it up as a fixed emplacement machine gun any player can man and feed with their own paint if they want to.

Trade that for a free entry fee at the game...

Anybody interested in info or to help develop some paintball toys, just send me an e mail.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.