paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker

Re: Shocktech roller sear woes(?)

In Reply to: Re: Shocktech roller sear woes(?) posted by Razorpb on August 15, 2003 at 13:54:52:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker ]

Posted by:
Gotin_Drachenhart

on August 15, 2003 at 20:45:30

: Pro Paintball carries the flat lugs that are required in all the electro cockers. You can also get ANS ones that have a triangular shape to the sear, or slightly beveled, these work great for mechanicals but not at all on the electro's. Hope it helps. I've got some if your interested, $7.00 delivered by snail mail.

: Razor

By 'triangular' do you mean, it's a cylinder with a chamfered (beveled) end? Or is it an actual triangle that must have one face pointing a certain way?

I'd for certain be interested in one. Though, could ya check out the US Postal service's priority mail service for shipping? It's tons cheaper for the small stuff : )

Thanks guys!!!!!!

Gotin

P.S. if I end up playing this weekend, I might have to just end up supporting my local shop and buying one there. So please be forwarned! At this point it's up in the air as the weather is spotty at best :rolls eyes:

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.