paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker

Freak Inserts Broken?

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker ]

Posted by:
SniperD

on September 06, 2003 at 10:02:31

Hey I just picked up some new blaze paintballs. When I stick them into my freak insert some sides of the paintball fit fine into the insert but on some points around the paintball I can see light. I have picked the right insert for the paint which is the purple .684 insert. Does this mean my insert is screwed up or is the paintball just not a perfect sphere? I know blaze is not the perfect paintball but they are of pretty high quality. When I first purchased my freak (Before all the lawsuit bulls***) I had to force my inserts into the barrel until I herd you need to lubricate the o-rings inside the barrel and sometimes the o-rings would unseat themselves. Could this have caused damage to my inserts or would you need to apply allot of pressure such as stepping on them to damage them? I am just unsure if it’s probably my barrel insert that’s off round or if it’s my paintballs. I have tried this with several paintballs in my box.

Thanks in Advance.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.