paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker

Re: autococker upgrades

In Reply to: autococker upgrades posted by curt_nav_as on January 12, 2004 at 14:48:53:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker ]

Posted by:
curt_nav_as
on January 14, 2004 at 08:58:35

: Hey, I bought a WGP 2003 cocker not too long back and 100% happy. I'm looking to upgrade the front block, 3way, regulator, bolt, and basiclly the whole nine yards. I was wondering if anyone out there in fairyland could help me out with some of the pro's and con's of different items?

: Also this might sound like a dumb question but are all autococker parts interchangable (ie. an outkast with my 03')?

~~ Ok thank you for the responses, let me clear some stuff up first, I play speedball, rec, and a little woodland. I wouldn't mind to go electric, but i wouldn't mind just a shorter trigger pull. Is there anyway to shorten that, my gun doesn't have a trigger stop as far as i know (unless it's internal). Also The main reason I would like to upgrade the frontblock, 3-way, and ram is mainly air efficeny and a better shot. I shoot evil, and blaze paint and run a Freak 14' on my gun. Hope that can narrow the responses. thank you

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.