paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Tourney Talk

Re: I seriously need help

In Reply to: I seriously need help posted by on March 06, 2004 at 06:59:29:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tourney Talk ]

Posted by:
"V3force"

on March 07, 2004 at 14:21:55

Snapshot is an important aspect for a mid and front player, but realy we cant tell you what to do, everyone has their own ways of learning, As a mid player I started out playing rec then went to PAN-AM and NWTS, then moved to the 10 man NPPL and PSP events. Mirrors are a great way to practice snaps, but also become able to shoot effectivly w/ both hands, this is very important. Every one on my team can shoot left and right it is nessecary. You need to get out on that field and practice with tougher teams, IT will suck for a while but belive me you will learn fast,,, befoore you know it you will be on a sponserd team touring the US playing at all the events.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tourney Talk ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.