paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Tank Talk

Re: Shot In The Face With LCT's Toy....

In Reply to: Re: Shot In The Face With LCT's Toy.... posted by john on May 02, 2003 at 10:42:37:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tank Talk ]

Posted by:
Dave Hall
on May 02, 2003 at 16:53:22

: :
: : Ive got a question almost everyone is talking about getting hit in the face and how remote the possibility is.... Well the way i look at it is the nurf projectiles are being used to shoot at tanks, right? well then the percentages of getting hit in the head,face,throat are extreamly high.cause im sure that that a well placed nurf shot too close, will rip right through tank screening,

Based on what I've seen so far, I'd have to say that IF one of LCT's toys made it through the screen (I say LCT's because I've zero experience with Nerfs), it wouldn't have enough energy left to cause any damage even if the driver didn't have a mask on. In other words, I don't believe that it would penetrate the netting.

Still, at this point it's just one opinion verses another. Sounds like a test is in order! (Alas, I've no netting....)

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tank Talk ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.