paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Tank Talk

LAW

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tank Talk ]

Posted by:
Spike2200

on December 28, 2003 at 01:37:59

Maybe this is the best place to post this seeing as it is tanks but i figure this is on ur guyses mind more then it is on infantry. Recently my friend found us a scenario that was close by and our team has been getting rdy for April. As for me I was elected to be the "Heavey Weapons Guy" since i am the one always bring the big guns to the games we play around here which are only 5 on 5 on the good days but its fun to just shot a law every now and then. Anyways the LAW's that i make arent top quality as you would say since they cant realy push any kind of projectile very far. I knew my first was a mess up as the barrel was way to big and the res was only a 1/2 copper pipe. I thought taht i had it all figured out when i set up my secound one w/ only like a 2' barrel a 3/4 ball valve then a 3/4 res taht was about 4-5 inches from end to end(this is a threaded one) and then the coupler followed by a 3/4 to 1/2 inch then my quick change and i get more power then my first but still not enough. I am sending for an MKX but it would be nice to have a secound LAW for loan. I know u guys arent looking for anymore competition out there but you have to admit i atleast tried before i came bothering you guys not like i just came up out of the blue asking how to build one from scracth the only thing that i have read was on one site taht said to make the res 6" this was after i buillt it and before i came here. I would just like to confirm this if possible before disasembleing my Launcher again.

Thanks again
Spike

Follow Ups:
  • Re: LAW Dale "Head_Hunters" DuPont 17:15:49 01/03/04 (0)
  • Re: LAW T.J. "Mad Scientist for the Tiger Tank" Allcot 00:09:15 12/29/03 (3)
    • Re: LAW Spike2200 01:26:15 12/29/03 (1)
      • Re: LAW T.J. "Mad Scientist for the Tiger Tank" Allcot 14:47:59 12/29/03 (0)
    • Re: LAW Spike2200 00:58:58 12/29/03 (0)

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tank Talk ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.