paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker

Would like some suggestions...

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker ]

Posted by:
Angry_Hippie

on December 04, 2002 at 11:39:28

At the moment I'm in the middle of building a custom electro cocker. This is my set up so far
vertical body 2000+
E-blade
aka lightning bolt
micro rock
sto ram

Now I would like some suggestions on the internals. I'm not planning on running low pressure, because the eye will prevent chops. But I don't want shoot down in rapid fire.
Do you think i need a volumizer?
What valve is good if i don't plan on going low pressure? I was thinking on going with the a stock valve, but I'm not sure on the valves flow rate in very rapid fire? Mabye spooler valve?

Next is hammer? Is heavier or lighter better in an electro cocker? I could just go with a high polished stock hammer?

Springs Well i guess this depends on the hammer and valve

Finally An in line regulator. I'll be using compressed air. I was thinking go with the good old Ergo reg, but i have heard good things about the Vigalanty and maxflo. But i don't know if i want to dish out 100$ for them if they are not any better?
Thanks everyone.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.