paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker

Re: I have one

In Reply to: I have one posted by Dale on January 15, 2003 at 16:35:26:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker ]

Posted by:
Vampyr
on January 15, 2003 at 20:40:14

What do you need for help? Drop me a line and I'll see what I can do. My current project is a DIY CNC mill. The translation of G code to actual commands is a pain. The electronics is the easy part....

: I have one built that actually worked. All components are external and can be reversed with no permanent mods to the marker.

: Working on prototype IV as we speak that uses largely the same circuit but is more compact and mechanically requires mods to the cocker. But I picked up a spare grip frame to tinker with for $20. So what the heck. I'm out $20 if it doesn't work.

: Have plans to try it on my kids Spyder as well.

: But I want to add a ball drop sensor in the chamber and integrate that into the circuit. That way it will never outrun the hopper. It will wait on the hopper to feed. THAT circuit is causing me trouble.... Finding the sensor has been a pain too.

: Need a little electronics help with some other 'classified' projects.

: Think we could trade a little help? Send me a private E mail for my plans. I usually charge for the chip but we could work something out.

: : im sure weve all seen the price on things like the race gun trigger ang the centerflag or e blade does any one no where i kould find plans for a homemade one or where to start. my grandfather is an egineer and im sure he could make one but i wont c him for bout 3 months so if any one has any ideas plz send them my way

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.