paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker

Re: moneymoneymoney

In Reply to: moneymoneymoney posted by DaveA on March 05, 2003 at 01:19:32:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker ]

Posted by:
diginerd
on March 05, 2003 at 17:47:56

DaveR,

Thank you for your input, I sure appreciated it! I am still not familiar with cockers, so I welcome any advice to anyone who is willing to share it. I was a big "Mag" fan back in the day where electro markers did not exist.

The game is completely different now. I plan on playing rec. ball, until I get my skill level up again. I want to slowly transition into tourney ball in the future. I wanted to purchase a good marker upfront and learn to operate and maintain it, while getting comfortable with shooting the marker itself.

I am learning toward the Orracle and believe I can get one for around $800 brand new. I have read many reviews and I do not want to tinker with the marker at all, but is there any other upgrades that I should consider? I know the barrel is a given, though the stock barrel is more than adequate. I plan on using nitrogen as a power source. I look forward to your input!

: I've been shooting 3 cockers lately and they are all very hot.
: Orracle is a great fast tight gun, with the absolute BEST 4way on the market. The pull is madhouse short.
: The body is light, without a sightrail, and the new tickler front reg. A very awesome gun.
: Erracle? I don't see the need, but if I was going to go Electrococker, I'd get the eblade separately and get an outkast, the reason for this is that the Eorracle bypasses the major performance upgrade of the orracle4way. So why bother...
: The Outkast seems to be the new generation of STO, and it's a great gun for half the price.
: The o3 stock cocker is a great gun outta the box.
: All of them have 2nd Generation hinges, and that's a big difference from the first gen.
: Imfho, the Dye has nothing on the Orracle.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.