paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker

nice choice

In Reply to: Re: moneymoneymoney posted by diginerd on March 05, 2003 at 17:47:56:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker ]

Posted by:
DaveA
on March 05, 2003 at 19:58:50

I still love my mag, and will doubtlessly love it more when I get the Xbolt level 10 upgrades. They're having a great trade in deal, if you want to rejuvenate your mag.
A mag with the Xvalve level 10 bolt AND an adjustable HPA system, is pretty good stuff, and throw in an intelliframe which has a tighter trigger pull with a lot less slop, and you've got a gun that can hold it's own on most fields against electros etc.

However, my primary has been a cocker for many years now and I love them,
the Stock Orracle barrel is a 14".689 Kaner barrel. If the paint matches, like with big bore, or nelsons, and maybe team colors..., you'll find that the stock barrel is very good.
I have the Kaner kit, and with the proper bore fit so you don't have rollout, the kaners are dead-on. I was impressed by the E-Ranger 12" Kaner, and so inquired about the set.
When I say impressed, I mean because when I put my fave cocker barrel (a 14" Jacko) onto my Eranger, I found that the Kaner was shooting straighter. I'm not sure if you can request a tighter bore barrel, but if you shoot infernos and smaller, you should ask!
Upgrades? You don't need anything. Really. Get the hinge with the Cam, and you'll have a madhouse tight trigger pull.
The tickler front reg hasn't stall out once during rapid fire, and the ram is a well tested performer.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.