paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker

Re: feel free to speak in a clear concise manner

In Reply to: feel free to speak in a clear concise manner posted by Jasleth on March 20, 2003 at 21:48:59:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker ]

Posted by:
m98monkey
on March 21, 2003 at 13:05:48

First of all, and I think the Desert storm vet will agree, Chem warfare isn't as bad as we make it out to be. Let me explain.

Bio/chem weapons are not weapons of mass destruction. They don't destroy, they kill or render a land uninhabitibal for a while.

Chem/bio weapons aren't an immediate reaction weapon. Provided the few that are are extremely dangerous to work with and are rarely used. It often take up to an hour of inhalation before a reaction can occur. The normal fix taken when you feel the affects of bio weapons is a simple light injection and fresh air. Some even just fresh air. This comes right from my fathers field manual.

Next, look at this from this point of view. There is this jerk at school. Pushes people around and could easily be taken down by any shmuck that can throw a punch. However, you think he might have a weapon. A gun lets say. You go to his house, say "I think you have a gun and I'm afraid you are going to use it on me or someone else. Now I'm going to ask for that gun, and if you don't give it to me, I will take it by force. That guy is going to tell you to go straight to hell.

However, that guy agreed to give up that gun. And all other weapons. And now he is refusing to let us make sure. Now we are using force like we promised.

Now, back to the Weapons thing. That gun, is bio chemical, and some nukes(these are weapons of mass destruction) Possibly. What if we push him to use them? What if he gets so pissed off that he actually shoots some off somewhere and our ignorance of these weapons gets people killed. Most peole don't know that just calming down and walking away from most chemical weapons will save your life.

I'm not really ALL that worried about the justification of our means. I'm worried about THEIR extremes they will go to, to make sure that his last words are FOCK OFF!

I'm afraid he might just be psycho enough to bring the war to us.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.