paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker

feel free to speak in a clear concise manner

In Reply to: Peace and Still FUCHK WAR posted by DaveA on March 20, 2003 at 19:39:41:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker ]

Posted by:
Jasleth

on March 20, 2003 at 21:48:59

expletives, real poor way to make a point.

1) Saddam Hussein has initiated conquest wars in the past.

2) Saddam Hussein AGREED to disarm as a condition of us leaving his country and him in power back in 1991.

3) 12 years is a goddamn long time to make good on a promise that should have been handled within 5 years. Face facts, Saddam lied, Saddam then said to the UN haha you cant come check, until we threatened him with war he dared to kick the inspectors out of his country after harrassing them to no end.

4) Nuclear Biological and Chemical warfare does not give you a second chance. period. You cannot wait for a strike to then reply. Anyone that believes otherwise needs to study the situation carefully. The development and proliferation of weapons of mass destruction MUST be opposed. I personally think that North Korea has escalated itself above the threat level of even Iraq but thats another issue. There is no forgiveness in NBC warfare - and lets face historical facts - Saddam has used this type of warfare not just against us in the first gulf war - but against others including HIS OWN PEOPLE.

I would agree with the assessment that war is hell. That war is a terrible thing not to be taken lightly. Yes this I agree with. But lets look at world history. War is at times neccessary. War is at times unavoidable. If anyone has proven their lack of good faith in honoring international agreements its Iraq. Based on that lack of faith - Iraq was given an ultimatum. And once again - their response was - no go to hell basically. So given this attitude, can you honestly expect me to believe that Saddam would EVER be up front or honest in his dealings with the world?

With its resources and funding Iraq could conceiveably develop weapons and training quite quickly to wage NBC warfare. I feel that in my personal opinion - yes there could have been other political pressures applied, yes there could have been more talks, but sorry NO it has been too long for Iraq to uphold its agreements made BACK IN 1991. The time has come to pay the piper and our forces are their to extract it in full from Hussein's hide.

God be with our forces and may this war end swiftly. I do hope that Saddam wakes up and accepts exile for his behaviour the last 20 years. And I hope that the innocents do not suffer unduly.

Jasleth

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.