paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker

1995 Cocker problems/suggestions

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker ]

Posted by:
Cecil "GhostRider" Brackett
on October 28, 2003 at 10:42:03

Hi,

I have a 1995 Autococker I bought new. I upgraded the gun with a bench mark expansion chamber, Palmer regulator, bottom line, 20 oz co2 tank, lightened the trigger, put in a spring kit, and added a proline barrel.

I used it for about a half a case of paint, and then due to a back injury I had to hang up my gun.

Last year I sent the gun to WGP to have it serviced. I got it back and went to a scenario game in Feb 03. I didn't make it over the chrono until it froze up. I contacted WGP and was told to get an anti-siphon tank. I did.

The next game in June 03 at the chrono I was shooting 312fps, in a senior moment (I'm 50years old, ouch) I dialed the reg down instead of the velosity adjuster. I realized my mistake and tried to readjust the reg. Only to have it freeze up, and not shoot.

I ended up renting a gun again. In my garage I've tried to adj the reg up and down, however the gun starts leaking as soon as CO2 is hooked up, then the front block freezes.

WGP says I should be running 400psi at the reg, where do I check this? Does anyone have any suggestions other then sending the gun back to WGP?

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.