paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Tank Talk

Shot In The Face With LCT's Toy....

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tank Talk ]

Posted by:
IDon_tNeedNoStinkinNickname
on May 01, 2003 at 20:22:34

OK, not 10 minutes ago I concluded two tests of LCT's RPG thingy.

Gun was calibrated to fire at 175 fps although muzzle velocity was not measured on the actual shot as we felt hitting the target was the most important thing. Range for both shots was 10'.

First shot: Target was 'mid body'. The wife did a bang up job and managed to hit me smak dab in my solarplexes. I will not lie; it hurt! It left a red mark very similar to that of a paintball at close range but larger in diameter (duh). I don't think it's going to bruise but it's still too early to say for sure.

Second shot: Target was my face. Once again the wife did some fine shooting and the impact point was my upper lip (I had a mask on, of course!). This shot didn't hurt nearly as much as the shot to the solarplexes and the MASK STAYED ON. Looking at my face in the mirror, there is some redness in the area but no swelling. I doubt this will even be visible five minutes from now.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tank Talk ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.