paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Tech Talk - Model 98 / 98 Custom

Re: 98 custom quiet it down

In Reply to: Re: 98 custom quiet it down posted by Clayphoto on June 09, 2003 at 09:30:57:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Model 98 / 98 Custom ]

Posted by:
gregh
on June 10, 2003 at 00:30:43

Thanks for the response, paint might be an issue but it is a too small not too big issue as it rolls easily down the barrell. I was breaking a bunch of paint last week that was brass eagle and seemed to be right paint for barrell as the "blow gun" test worked right but I was breaking paint every game so I went to this midnight stuff and did not break any paint but (just like the Brass Eagle paint) the accuracy was way off asnd very inconsistent. I have also used reaper and that also curves. My son has an autococker and with the brass eagles he was shooting dead on and not breaking paint. I also need to quiet this gun down as I play outside mostly in the woods(large area) and stealth is a key. I am thinking to get a closed bolt system(rocket cock or other rear cocking system) and maybe a freak system to be able to match the paint. I want quiet and accuracy(distance would be nice but I don't want a flatline). Can I get this with my custom or ahould I dump it now and go to a higher level gun without dumping $$ into this thing.
Thanks Again

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Model 98 / 98 Custom ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.