paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker

Shocktech roller sear woes(?)

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker ]

Posted by:
Gotin_Drachenhart

on August 11, 2003 at 21:41:05

Has anyone had any issues with the ST roller sear? I just installed one along with a few other parts and, after a bunch of testing/tweaking and general troubleshooting. I have narrowed it down to the sear. I think it's simply not holding the hammer tight enough! The hammer rolls right over it all the time.

I had a solution for a while, I used a stock Shutter valve spring. It cycled well enough but the trigger pull was so tight I might as well have the stock sear back. And today, I went to noodle with it and it started farting again (the origional problem btw : ), from where it's just tapping the valve.

Now, I should point out that this is a stock 45 frame on a '01 cocker. That is the only thing I have left to guess at. Maybe some compatability problem?

Anyway, if anyone has had similar problems please let me know what helped. And btw, yes, I've adjusted my sear lug to it's full stops, I've done the same for the three way. I even broke out the dial calipers and measured the throw of the ram unattached vs with the block vs with the block AND bolt, vs the block, bolt and cocking pin!

Thanks a bunch!

Gotin

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.