paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker

Re: FUHCK WAR

In Reply to: FUHCK WAR posted by DaveA on March 19, 2003 at 22:11:48:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker ]

Posted by:
Hadji25
on March 20, 2003 at 03:04:07

First of all let me say I am a gulf war vet and with that being said..I am not going to flame anyone for voiceing their opinion becuase that is one of the freedoms that you enjoy becuase of war. All the freedoms that we take for granted in this county were not free, people fought and died to allow us to be born in the greatest nation in the world. Am I pro-War no I dont think anyone is pro-war, I do support our country, its leaders, and our troops. I believe this invasion is needed, for the protection of our alies in the middle-east as well as for the Iraqie people... this conflict has been 12 years in the comming let me just list some points and then i will stop rambling
1 Saddam does have chemical and bio weapons he has used them on his own people
2 in the past he has tried to invaid 2 other countries
3 he has failed to obey Many UN resolutions in the past
4 His army has engaged planes patroling the no fly zone
these are just my opionions feel free to disagree just dont let this thread turn into some childish namecalling and flamings

thanks, Brian

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.